Individuals, such as HR or L&D managers, who need support with learning evaluation can be matched with an Airthrey coach, who can provide expert help and guidance.
Our coaching service involves confidential one-to-one sessions, either face-to-face or at a distance (Skype or phone), usually of one hour’s duration per session.
In these sessions, the coach may:
- Offer guidance on devising and implementing a learning evaluation strategy or plan;
- Discuss the relative merits and suitability of evaluation approaches, models and techniques;
- Help ensure research methods deployed are fit for purpose;
- Listen to ideas sensitively, and suggest new ways of thinking;
- Critique work-in-progress (e.g., questionnaire design) and suggest improvements;
- Encourage good practice and engender confidence;
- Suggest further reading and avenues for personal research;
- And much more.
The goal of coaching is not to undertake your learning evaluation for you, but to guide you to successfully conduct your own learning evaluation.
If you would like to discuss how Airthrey can help you get the most out of your learning and development, then please contact us.